Monday, 27 January 2014

Outfit of the Day


Today I was dressed pretty casual just running around town doing odd jobs. So my outfit was comfy and laid back

Blue skinny jeans. I love skinny jeans. It's impossible to get my out of them no matter what the season. Except for maybe one month in summer, but then I usually just stand somewhere with a cool breeze. These are just a cheap pair, I bought after ripping my Dr Denims in a not so ideal place. I bought them just to serve me until I found a better quality pair, but to my surprise they have actually been a good investment. Thirty dollars well spent.

Superga Cotu Classic Sneakers in Mushroom. These are the comfiest sneakers I've ever owned. I used to be a Chucks girl, owning a pair of bedraggled black hightops that have served me well for seven years (yes I've counted). But once I bought my Supergas there was no going back. They seem to have more support, are comfy, and come in some awesome colours. The rubber is cream not white, which means they don't look dorky clean when you first wear them.

Navy jumper. This is another staple in my wardrobe alongside my jeans. I never used to own a navy jumper, until after seeing countless pictures of Alexa Chung looking gorgeous in her navy jumper. I thought it was time for me to buy my own, and ever since I have hardly stopped wearing it.

Ksubi Sunglasses, Rana. These are my favourite sunglasses at the moment. They seem to go with everything. The shape of them with the pointed tips, I find to be cool, modern and super flattering.

Suede bag. I made this not to long ago and soon enough it became my go-to bag for running out the door. It's perfect for holding my keys, wallet, sunnies, and essential makeup, without having to lug around a huge tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment