Sunday, 2 February 2014

January Favorites

This is a list of all the things that seem to have been gracing my face and body most frequently throughout January. It's quite a small list of favourites because I've been on holiday for most of January, so the makeup has been reasonably minimal.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit. This stays on amazingly. Along with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, these are my favourite eyeshadows to use at the moment. The Benefit one is a lot creamier and you have more playtime with it, but once it sets it's there to last. I love the colour because it is natural with just a hit of shimmer to it. It defines the eye and the crease well and on lazy makeup days I just smudge this all over my eye and leave my eyeshadow there. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To the Bronze does not budge once set. I use it all over the lid with my fingers and then smudge a bit underneath the eye too. It creates a nice shadow in the crease for a slightly worn-in look.


MAC Pattiserie lipstick is one of my favourites for everyday as well as nights out. It's most definitely a multitasking lipstick that you can get away with wearing anywhere. It's a nude pink brown with a bit of shimmer to it which seems to just enhance my lip colour perfectly without looking too girly and pink.



Butter London nail polish in Sloane Ranger. This is my favourite colour to wear on my nails at the moment. It's a grey olive colour. I love the colour range of butter nail polishes because you can get some really unique colours. The formula of these polishes is good and they're free of all the nasties that a lot of nail polishes have in them. And if you apply them well with a top coat they don't chip easily.



Kokonati Pure Ceylon Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. I love this stuff. I use it on my hair, face, nails, elbows. Anywhere that needs a bit of nurture I use this stuff. I've already done a post about coconut oil here, so I wont rant on too much about it. All I'll say is that it can really give your skin a glow from within. 




No comments:

Post a Comment