Tuesday, 4 February 2014

What's On My Wishlist

NARSissist Palette. This thing looks amazing. I feel like wherever I turn, there's a new amazing neutral palette to fawn over. It's definitely their time in the limelight, and I am not complaining! From Blush palletes to Eyes, I feel like my makeup stash in looking very inadequate without these beauties in it!  Most definitely on my wish list!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've heard so many great reviews about this product so the other day I tried it on in store and I loved it. It took away my dark circles and had good coverage without looking cakey. Sometimes I find that concealers sit on top of my skin and can enhance my eye bags, but this one didn't. Hence why it's on my wishlist. I'm currently using the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer which I also love, so once I finish that I'll be making my way to the NARS counter to in pursuit of their Radiant Creamy Concealer.

Dr Libby Beauty from the Inside I recently cut back on the amount of refined sugars in my diet, and my friend recommended that I should read this book. So in an attempt to become a lot healthier, this book is on my wishlist. It looks at food in a very scientific way, as opposed in an emotional way, and explains why our body needs certain foods. Dr Libby also has two cookbooks along the same line as this book.

Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder. This was another product I tried in the store and fell in love with. It carves out my otherwise non existent cheekbones amazingly without the dreaded orange tinge that a lot of bronzers seem to have on my fairly pale complexion.



2 comments:

  1. I've heard such good reviews of the Nars concealer too... I really need it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's definitely worth the hype! xx

      Delete