Sunday, 27 April 2014

Nars Sheer Glow -Unhappy Opinions

I wanted to love this foundation, but unfortunately I just couldn't. I have tried all different ways of applying it; with a primer, fingers, different brushes, but nothing seemed to work. It would go on alright, however if there was even a touch of dryness to my skin it would cling and emphasise the dryness. It also would not build up enough coverage in the areas I needed it, that being my nose and chin, but it would look too heavy on my cheeks. It wore badly throughout the day, slipping and sinking into my pores, especially on my cheeks and around my nose. But I know this is a cult product, which so many people love, unfortunately it just doesn't work for me. No matter how much I wanted it to! Next on my list to try is the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint and the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Hopefully I have better luck with these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment